IBIC Terms of Service
Last updated: 29-04-2020
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://ibic.se website and the IBIC Compass service https://compass.ibic.se (the "Service") operated by IBIC Russia Ltd. ("Company").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or using our Service, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscriber to the newsletters of our Service, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to use the Service to:
- collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; that is harmful to minors in any way; or that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- use the Service to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Service, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Service), whether through password mining or any other means;
- use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Service, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Service (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, subject to the parameters set forth in any robots.txt file on the Service).
“User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Service. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Company is not obligated to backup any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites and services (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Content is not under the control of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Content. The Company provides access to this Third-Party Content only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Content. You use all Third-Party Content at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Content, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data collection practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content.
Third-Party Content may include YouTube content provided by Google LLC. By using such content via our Service you agree with YouTube Terms of Service.
By using this Service, you agree that the laws of the Russian Federation, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Company and you, or its business partners and associates.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.